The Sleek Hound Slip Collar is timeless yet functional for every dog and owner. This collar tightens when you tense the leash and loosens when you relax the leash. It is a recommended collar style by training professionals to help with loose leash walking. This collar can also be used as a correction collar to get your dog's attention. If your dog is able to escape its flat collar, this collar is recommended as it prevents that from happening.
Durability & safety is our top priority at The Sleek Hound. That's why we use 1" (25mm) width leather free Standard Beta BioThane® that is 100% waterproof, stink-proof, mold resistant and most importantly, worry-free.
Perfect for all adventure hound activities, it can withstand a heck of a beating. Your dog can finally swim, run and roll in everything yucky (also stinky stuff) to their heart's content, and you will stay stress-free knowing that your dog is wearing reliable The Sleek Hound accessories.
To clean, simply hand-wash with dish soap and water, with a sponge or rag to work any nasty dirt out of the hardware or webbing crevasses. Which Hardware is should you pick? Please see Care on how to clean properly and find out what is the most suitable hardware for you.
See our Lifetime Guarantee in the event your hardware fails. We will replace it at no charge.
- Suitable for large breeds and sighthound breeds
- Resistant to abrasion, crack, cuts, mold, mildew
- Low maintenance, does not require typical leather care
- Easy to clean and dry
- Has the appearance, flexibility and softness of leather
- Does not fray like nylon
- Colour is fade-resistant; will stay bright for the years to come
- All collars are made to order and are custom to your pet’s size. To ensure a perfect fit, pull the measuring tape snug around your pet’s widest point of the head. Ensure there is adequate space for the measuring tape to slide on and off the head comfortably. Do not add too much room as it will cause the slip collar to be dangling at the bottom of the neck.
- Fluffy dogs should be measured against their skin to get the best fit
- Do not measure your existing collars for sizing
- Round up to the inch if in between inches.
As every screen/monitor has different colour properties, there can be slight differences from what you see and the actual product. We do our best to represent the most accurate colours.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing the products. The Sleek Hound is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Constant supervision is recommended when your dog is using these products. Check for wear and tear before each use.
Due to the handmade nature of these items, there may be slight variations in colour or length. No two leashes or collars will be identical.
Foils are delicate and may fade over time with use. When cleaning your gear, make sure you do not rub the foil area and be extra careful. Wiping your gear may also cause the foil to fade. In the event that all foil has disappeared, the deboss will still be visible
Due to its handmade nature, foils may have slight imperfections as it is difficult to control.